The Monsanto Fellowship stipend is available to outstanding UC Davis, College of Biological Sciences, graduate students who are preparing for a career in agricultural biotechnology. Each year, a fellowship will be awarded in the amount of $3,000.00 each. These fellowships are made possible through an endowed student fellowship fund created by a gift from the Monsanto Corporation.
To be eligible, applicants shall have declared an intention to pursue a career in agricultural biotechnology. Students must be in good academic standing and are required to hold and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants must be full-time, registered graduate students.
Interested students are asked to submit the following application materials:
- One page abstract describing your research
- Brief statement of your intentions to pursue a career in agricultural biotechnology
- A list of applicant's publications and awards
- A copy of academic record or transcript (sisweb NOT accepted)
- One-page letter of support from your major professor
The complete application packet should be submitted to:
College of Biological Sciences Dean's Office
227 Life Sciences Bldg.
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
For further questions, please contact Dawne Shell at (530) 752-9092 or email@example.com.